None at the moment
- ASEAN-INDIA RESEARCH TRAINING FELLOWSHIP (AI-RTF) - 50 fellowships per year awarded to young scientists and researchers from ASEAN Member States. Fellowships include up to six months at Indian academic and R&D institutions.
No Deadline: applications accepted all year round
- TWAS Visiting Expert Program - opportunity for institutions and research groups in developing countries to establish long-term links with world leaders in the natural sciences (other than mathematics and physics), and help develop capacity-building in their country.
Deadline: 1 October 2018
- Call for posters and papers for the 9th International ANRAP Seminar - Themed from plant to patient: Identification of new drugs for metabolic disorders, held 25 - 27 January 2019 in Karachi, Pakistan.
Deadline: 15 December 2018
- EMS-Simons for Africa - Collaborative research visits, top-up grants for women and top-up for conference participation in mathematics
- ICTP - Postdoc and visiting fellowships in mathematics
- The Royal Society of Chemistry - Travel, conferences, research, education and outreach activities
- Newton Fund - Training, research, workshops, travel and tenders
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme - Fellowships, Research grants, visits
- AAS and partners' researcher mobility funds: Africa-India Moblity Fund;
- World Bank Scholarship Program
- The Global Innovation Fund, Transforming ideas into impact - social innovations grants
- International Foundation for Science - Research grants to individual early-career researchers
- The Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) - Research training, career development and networking opportunities for women scientists at different stages in their careers
- The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) - gathers opportunities offered by cooperation partners
- Guide to avoiding ‘predatory’ journals
- Free handbook on science communication for researchers involved in international projects
- Guide to the international research landscape