None at the moment
- Call for applications TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme - Covering travel support and subsistence cost for visiting a host research center twice for 2-3 months during a three-year period.
Deadline: 1 December 2017
- Call for papers for SEiA 2018 - Symposium on Software Engineering in Africa, held in Gothenburg, Sweden, 27-28 May 2018.
Deadline: 15 January 2018
- Call DEVRES 2018 - Development Research Conference, held at the School of Global Studies, Gothenburg, Sweden, 22-23 August 2018.
Deadline Panels: 3 December 2017
Deadline Papers/Abstracts: February 2018
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme - Postdoctoral researchers from sub-Saharan Africa, including South Africa, can go on a ‘Cooperation Visit’ lasting three months to an institute in Germany.
Deadline: 31 March 2018
- ICTP - Postdoc and visiting fellowships in mathematics
- The Royal Society of Chemistry - Travel, conferences, research, education and outreach activities
- Newton Fund - Training, research, workshops, travel and tenders
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme - Fellowships, Research grants, visits
- World Bank Scholarship Program
- The Global Innovation Fund, Transforming ideas into impact - social innovations grants
- International Foundation for Science - Research grants to individual early-career researchers
- The Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) - Research training, career development and networking opportunities for women scientists at different stages in their careers
- Are you about to write an essay or thesis? Watch this video produced by the Division for contract education at Uppsala University.
- Free handbook on science communication for researchers involved in international projects