The purpose of the meeting is to bring together PhD students and postdocs in mathematics supported by Sida (Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency) and ISP to build networks, to share experiences and visions and to learn about each other’s research.
When? 26-27 February 2018
Where? Sida headquarters, Vallhallavägen 199, Stockholm
3-year PhD Fellowship Program in Thailand and Sweden open to students in the wider fields of chemistry, mathematics, physics, and biology from Bangladesh, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Nepal, and Vietnam. Students are registered at Thai Universities, where they spend two years of their PhD training, with one intermittent year in Sweden.
Announcement Application formRGJ Advisors
Deadline: 25 April 2018
The program is co-sponsored by the Thailand Research Fund (TRF), the Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency (TICA), and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) (managed by ISP).
- 3-year PhD fellowship opportunity at Afrique One-ASPIRE - background in social sciences for the theme “Building research leadership in resource-limited settings in Africa”.
Deadline: 12 February 2018
- Call SANORD 2018 Conference - themed Academic Citizenship Recognition, Resilience or Resistance? held at University of Jyväskylä, Finland, 15-17 August 2018.
Deadline: 18 February 2018
- Call DEVRES 2018 - Development Research Conference, held at the School of Global Studies, Gothenburg, Sweden, 22-23 August 2018.
Deadline Papers/Abstracts: 23 February 2018
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Program - for postdoctoral researchers from sub-Saharan Africa, including South Africa, can go on a ‘Cooperation Visit’ lasting three months to an institute in Germany.
Deadline: 31 March 2018
- Call for papers ICSET 2018 - International Conference on Sustainable Environmental Technologies held in Intramuros, Manila, Philippines on August 19-21, 2018.
Deadline: 15 April 2018
- EMS-Simons for Africa - Collaborative research visits, top-up grants for women and top-up for conference participation in mathematics
- ICTP - Postdoc and visiting fellowships in mathematics
- The Royal Society of Chemistry - Travel, conferences, research, education and outreach activities
- Newton Fund - Training, research, workshops, travel and tenders
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme - Fellowships, Research grants, visits
- World Bank Scholarship Program
- The Global Innovation Fund, Transforming ideas into impact - social innovations grants
- International Foundation for Science - Research grants to individual early-career researchers
- The Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) - Research training, career development and networking opportunities for women scientists at different stages in their careers
- Are you about to write an essay or thesis? Watch this video produced by the Division for contract education at Uppsala University.
- Free handbook on science communication for researchers involved in international projects