None at the moment
- Call for abstracts for SAMSA 2017 - Southern Africa Mathematical Sciences Association Annual Conference held in Arusha, Tanzania, 20-23 November 2017.
Deadline: 15 September 2017
- Sabbatical fellowships for senior African women researchers - The Institute for Photonics Sciences (ICFO) in Spain announces 10 Sabbatical fellowships.
Deadline: 20 September 2017
- Call for abstracts and posters for CIS2A- International Conference on Food Security in Africa held at University of Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, 8-10 November 2017, organized by R.A.BIOTECH to celebrate its 15th anniversary.
Deadline: 30 September 2017
- Call for abstracts for the 1st Sri Lankan ANRAP Seminar - on Herbal Approaches in Combating Diabetes and other Tropical Diseases, held at the National Institute of Fundamental Studies, Kandy, Sri Lanka, 17 - 19 January 2018.
Deadline: 30 October 2017
- ICTP - Postdoc and visiting fellowships in mathematics
- The Royal Society of Chemistry - Travel, conferences, research, education and outreach activities
- Newton Fund - Training, research, workshops, travel and tenders
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme - Fellowships, Research grants, visits
- World Bank Scholarship Program
- The Global Innovation Fund, Transforming ideas into impact - social innovations grants
- International Foundation for Science - Research grants to individual early-career researchers
- The Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) - Research training, career development and networking opportunities for women scientists at different stages in their careers
- Are you about to write an essay or thesis? Watch this video produced by the Division for contract education at Uppsala University.
- Free handbook on science communication for researchers involved in international projects