ISP Information material
Follow-up Studies and Evaluations of ISP
- The International Science Programme in Sri Lanka and Thailand: Three decades of research cooperation. Rebecca Andersson och Marta Zdravkovic, 2017
- Evaluation Report of the Eastern Africa Universities Mathematics Programme Martin Singull, Balázs Szendrői and Antonella Zanna, 2017
- Tracing ISP graduates 2008-2013Rebecca Andersson and Peter Sundin, 2016
- The International Science Programme in Bangladesh: A case of self-interest, interconnectedness or social empowerment? Tatjana Kuhn, 2012
- Sida and Uppsala University evaluation of ISP GHD, 2011
- International Science Programme, Uppsala University 1961-2001. Historical review and Participants Experiences. Editor: Torsten Lindqvist, 2001
Policy documents guiding ISP's work
ISP related publications
- "The Sandwich Model – A Successful Case of Capacity Building". Rebecca Andersson, Internationalisation of Higher Education – A Handbook, 2017.
"Experiences and perceptions of South–South and North–South scientific collaboration of mathematicians, physicists and chemists from five southern African
- Report on the Workshop (co-organized by ISP): Smart Villages: New thinking for off-grid communities worldwide held in Arusha (Tanzania) on 2-5 June, 2014.
- "The International Science Programme at Uppsala University", Peter Sundin, Leif Abrahamsson and Ernst van Groningen (pp. 63-76) from the Proceedings of the SANORD International Symposium "Strenghtening the Role of Universities as Hubs of Development", 6-7 June 2012, Aarhus University, Denmark.
- Proceedings from the EAUMP 10th Anniversary Conference, Arusha, Tanzania 2012.
- "The International Programme in the Chemical Sciences (IPICS): 40 Years of Support to Chemistry in Africa". Peter Sundin. A. Gurib-Fakim and J.N.Eloff (eds.) Chemistry for Sustainable Development in Africa, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-29642-0_11, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2013.
- "Support to the Basic Sciences in Developing Countries: Importance of Scientific Networks." Peter Sundin. Asian Biotechnology and Development Review, 2011, 13(3):125-129.
- "International Conference on Regional and Interregional Cooperation to Strengthen Basic Sciences in Developing Countries", Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 1-4 September 2009, Ed. Christer Kiselman, Acta Universitatis Uppsaliensis, 88, 2011.
- "Proceedings of the Workshop Mathematics in Africa South of the Sahara", Arusha, Tanzania, Nov. 19-21, 2001.
- "Proceedings of the Conference on Basic Sciences for Development in Eastern and Southern Africa", Arusha, Tanzania, 1-3 March 1999, Ed. Rogath Kivaisi, Alfeo Nikundiwe and Jenerali Ulimwengu.
- "Catalogue of Institutional Profiles in Chemistry in Eastern and Southern Africa", M.H.H. Nkunya and C.C. Joseph, IPICS, 1999.
- "Declaration and Recommendations for Action", Conference on Basic Sciences for Development in Eastern and Southern Africa", Arusha, Tanzania, 1-3 March 1999.
- "Research Activities in Physics and Related Fields in South Africa", Ilze Gertenbach, Nithay Chetty and Lennart Hasselgren, IPPS, 1998.
- "Research Activities in Physics and Related Fields in Eastern and Southern Africa, Updated 1998", L Hasselgren and R Kivaisi, IPPS, 1998.
- "Basic Sciences and Development; Rethinking donor policy", Ed. Martha J Garrett and Claes G Granqvist, Ashgate, 1998.
- "IPICS 1970-1997: Results, Lessons Learned, and Prospects for Development of Sustainable Research Environments in Developing Countries", Proceedings of the Meeting held at Termas El Corazón, Chile, Oct. 19-23, 1997, Ed: Hermann Niemeyer.
- "1970-1995 Summing up- Looking into the Future", Rune Liminiga, IPICS, 1996.
- "Declaration and Recommendations for Action", International Conference on Donor Support to Development-Oriented Research in Basic Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden, 15-16 June 1995.
- "Proceedings of Workshop on the Physical Sciences in Eastern and Southern Africa; Its Status and Future", Arusha, Tanzania, 4-7 May 1992.