ISP Reference Groups
The ISP board appoints the members of the reference groups for a period of five years. The present reference groups were appointed on 12 March 2013 by the board.
The reference groups evaluate applications submitted to ISP at their annual meetings. There are three reference groups - one for each program - in chemistry, mathematics and physics. The reference groups also have an advisory role in ISP's day-to-day scientific work, for instance by making site visits to collaborating research groups and networks.
The Terms of Reference for the reference groups are described in the following document (updated June 2017): Terms of Reference
Chemistry Reference Group
- Professor Henrik Kylin, Linköping University, Sweden
- Professor Charlotta Turner, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
- Professor Iqbal Parker, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Cape Town, South Africa
- Professor James Darkwa, University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Professor Jenny Ruales, Escuela Politécnica Nacional, Quito, Ecuador
- Professor Aji Palikunnel Mathew, Stockholm University, Sweden
Mathematics Reference Group
Physics Reference Group