- The ISP-supported network AFSIN announces a call for a Pan/African competition - Low cost instruments and entrepreneurship for development. Deadline July 31, 2020.
Wednesdays at 15.00 hours (EAT) everyone is free to join the Africa Mathematics Seminar. The seminars have different topics each week. The seminars are initiated by ISP-supported network EAUMP and are free of charge.
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences Next Einstein Initiative (AIMS-NEI) invite interested female scientists to apply for the second call for AIMS-NEI Fellowships for Women in Climate Change Science (WiCCS). Each selected Fellow will receive up to $35,000 over a one year period. Deadline: June 30, 2020.
The DevRes Conference at Umeå University is postponed until mid-June 2021. Stay updated on DevRes 2021. The theme for the conference is Advancing Sustainable Transformation.
The Swedish international development cooperation agency (Sida) offers a limited number of travel grants for researchers from low-income countries (primarily following the DAC list of low-income countries) whom have had their abstracts accepted for the conference. Each conference panel can have one presenter on a travel grant. The travel grant covers travels, accommodation, and conference fee.
Call for abstracts is closed but might be reopened - more information will be published later.
The SANORD Conference in Bergen is postponed to September 7-10, 2021. The theme for the conference is "Vitalizing partnerships: moving forward to a sustainable future". Stay updated at SANORD Conference. New deadline for abstracts: April 1, 2021.
ASEAN-INDIA RESEARCH TRAINING FELLOWSHIP (AI-RTF) - 50 fellowships per year awarded to young scientists and researchers from ASEAN Member States. Fellowships include up to six months at Indian academic and R&D institutions. No deadline: applications accepted all year round
- Carnegie Research Chairs Program - Promising young Data Scientists from Africa are given the opportunity to establish research teams of their own at the Quantum Leap Africa (QLA) Research Centre in Rwanda.
No stated deadline
- EMS-Simons for Africa - Collaborative research visits, top-up grants for women and top-up for conference participation in mathematics
- ICTP - Postdoc and visiting fellowships in mathematics
- The Royal Society of Chemistry - Travel, conferences, research, education and outreach activities
- Newton Fund - Training, research, workshops, travel and tenders
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme - Fellowships, Research grants, visits
- International Foundation for Science
- The Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) - Research training, career development and networking opportunities for women scientists at different stages in their careers
- The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) - gathers opportunities offered by cooperation partners
- AuthorAID is a free pioneering global network that provides support for researchers in low and middle income countries
- Minor Field Study Scholarships for Swedish students
- Guide to avoiding ‘predatory’ journals
- Free handbook on science communication for researchers involved in international projects
- Guide to the international research landscape