Call for Swedish Partners – Bolivia Research Training Partnership Programme
Sida will soon announce a call for proposals for 5-year partnerships between Bolivian and Swedish universities for strengthening institutional research capacity at the Universidad Mayor de San Andrés in La Paz and the Universidad Mayor de San Simón in Cochabamba. The preliminary schedule for the call is late October or November.
- IFS Basic Research Grants - Up to 15,000 USD for one to three years intended for the purchase of basic tools for research: equipment, expendable supplies and literature, as well as field activities.
Deadline: 30 November 2019
- Postdoctoral Training Opportunity in Medical & Health Sciences - The Africa Postdoctoral Training Initiative (APTI) provides fellowships to African researchers to spend two years at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Deadline: 1 December 2019
- ASEAN-INDIA RESEARCH TRAINING FELLOWSHIP (AI-RTF) - 50 fellowships per year awarded to young scientists and researchers from ASEAN Member States. Fellowships include up to six months at Indian academic and R&D institutions.
No deadline: applications accepted all year round
- Carnegie Research Chairs Program - Promising young Data Scientists from Africa are given the opportunity to establish research teams of their own at the Quantum Leap Africa (QLA) Research Centre in Rwanda.
No stated deadline
- EMS-Simons for Africa - Collaborative research visits, top-up grants for women and top-up for conference participation in mathematics
- ICTP - Postdoc and visiting fellowships in mathematics
- The Royal Society of Chemistry - Travel, conferences, research, education and outreach activities
- Newton Fund - Training, research, workshops, travel and tenders
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme - Fellowships, Research grants, visits
- International Foundation for Science - Research grants to individual early-career researchers
- The Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) - Research training, career development and networking opportunities for women scientists at different stages in their careers
- The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) - gathers opportunities offered by cooperation partners
- AuthorAID is a free pioneering global network that provides support for researchers in low and middle income countries
- Minor Field Study Scholarships for Swedish students
- Guide to avoiding ‘predatory’ journals
- Free handbook on science communication for researchers involved in international projects
- Guide to the international research landscape