Call for Swedish Partners – Bolivia Research Training Partnership Programme
Sida is announcing a call for proposals for partnerships between Universidad Mayor de San Andrés in La Paz (UMSA), Universidad Mayor de San Simón in Cochabamba (UMSS) and Swedish universities for strengthening institutional research capacity at the mentioned Bolivian universities.
Deadline: 30 March 2020
- DevRes 2020 on August 24-26 2020 at Umeå University in Umeå, Sweden! The theme for the conference is Advancing Sustainable Transformation. Call for abstracts.
The Swedish international development cooperation agency (Sida) offers a limited number of travel grants for researchers from low-income countries (primarily following the DAC list of low-income countries) whom have had their abstracts accepted for the conference. Each conference panel can have one presenter on a travel grant. The travel grant covers travels, accommodation, and conference fee.
Deadline: 20 February 2020.
- MSc scholarships in genomics and pharmaceutical medicine - MSc programs offered by AiBST and Chinhoyi University of Technology in Zimbabwe. Ten fully funded scholarships available for each program!
- Deadline: 29 February 2020
- ASEAN-INDIA RESEARCH TRAINING FELLOWSHIP (AI-RTF) - 50 fellowships per year awarded to young scientists and researchers from ASEAN Member States. Fellowships include up to six months at Indian academic and R&D institutions.
No deadline: applications accepted all year round
- Carnegie Research Chairs Program - Promising young Data Scientists from Africa are given the opportunity to establish research teams of their own at the Quantum Leap Africa (QLA) Research Centre in Rwanda.
No stated deadline
- EMS-Simons for Africa - Collaborative research visits, top-up grants for women and top-up for conference participation in mathematics
- ICTP - Postdoc and visiting fellowships in mathematics
- The Royal Society of Chemistry - Travel, conferences, research, education and outreach activities
- Newton Fund - Training, research, workshops, travel and tenders
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme - Fellowships, Research grants, visits
- International Foundation for Science - Research grants to individual early-career researchers
- The Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) - Research training, career development and networking opportunities for women scientists at different stages in their careers
- The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) - gathers opportunities offered by cooperation partners
- AuthorAID is a free pioneering global network that provides support for researchers in low and middle income countries
- Minor Field Study Scholarships for Swedish students
- Guide to avoiding ‘predatory’ journals
- Free handbook on science communication for researchers involved in international projects
- Guide to the international research landscape